If you’re looking for information or trying to get assistance, we want to give you information so that you can:
- Understand the requirements for you to get benefits.
- Learn about the application process.
- Seek to get the most out of your benefits.
- Find helpful information about other topics you may be interested in.
Table of Contents
- What topics are covered in OnPoint’s guides?
- Can I read the guides using any device?
- How can I download guides from OPGGuides.com?
- Do I have access to all the guides on OPGGuides.com?
- Are the guides updated?
- Can I print guides from OPGGuides.com?
- Can I change the guide’s appearance and layout?
- What are some additional features of the guides?
1. What topics are covered in OnPoint’s guides?
OPGGuides.com offers a broad range of guides. Guides cover topics like health care, personal finance, government assistance programs such as housing and unemployment benefits, and much more. Our guides may be helpful resources if you are looking to apply for a program, find out about ways to save money or simply learn more about a topic. You will also find helpful links, contact information and other resources.
2. Can I read the guides using any device?
Yes. You can access OPGGuides.com using any device, including mobile phones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. You may read and/or download any of the guides on OPGGuides.com using any of these devices.
3. How can I download guides from OPGGuides.com?
If you would like to download a .pdf version of a guide while using a desktop browser, click the downward-pointing arrow on the right side of your browser. On mobile, this download arrow will appear on the top left corner.
4. Do I have access to all the guides on OPGGuides.com?
Yes. If you have registered to get any guide, you will have access to all of the other guides on OPGGuides.com. To browse guides, you can click “Categories” on the top menu. (On mobile, first click the “hamburger” icon on the right corner of the home page.) From the dropdown menu, you can choose “All Categories” or a specific guide category.
To search for a specific guide topic, you can use the search bar under the “All Categories” heading on the home page. On any device, scroll down to around the middle of the home page and enter a topic or keyword in the search bar.
5. Are the guides updated?
We do our best to keep the guides updated. Our team of researchers and writers update each of our guides every few months. We want our guides to continue to provide up-to-date, accurate information for our readers.
6. Can I print guides from OPGGuides.com?
Yes. To print an entire guide while using a desktop browser, click the printer icon on the right side of your browser. On mobile, the printer icon will appear on the top left corner.
If you would like to print just a specific section of the guide, click “Print this section” underneath the heading of the section you would like to print.
7. Can I change the guide’s appearance and layout?
Yes. To change the font size, font style, line spacing and/or color mode, click the “Aa” icon on the right side of your browser (desktop). On mobile, the “Aa” icon will appear on the top left corner.
8. What are some additional features of the guides?
The guide will include hyperlinks that may take you to other sections of the guide or to an important outside web page. Under each main section of the guide, you will see links to other parts of the section. Other links may appear throughout the guide.
Toward the bottom of the guide window, you will see a blue progress bar that will show your current position in the guide. At the end of the guide, you will be able to rate the guide’s usefulness and find related guides you may be interested in.